Re: Weltschmertz

Hi, Yuriy!!!
Sorry for my bad English.
> What's why I love Umka - the voice of reason! This message board supposed
> to be dedicated to her art: music and poetry. Digital, analog - who cares?
> The technique is not important - the message and idea is. Back then we
used
> to listen to the 25th copy of the album on the some horrible Russian
> boombox and enjoyed it.
I said such thing some days ago but Voronin didn't agree with me. So I
quite sure that I can listen to Umka in every quality. MC or CD nothing
difference to listen Umka, I suppose. But I sure that Arefieva in bad
quality loose its energy.
> their music for free?  About my use of English, I think Umka said it the
So I hate translite too. It was really difficult for me to read Umka's
letters from Israel.

---
Have a luck.
Borya Plotnikov.